Why outsource all or part of your administrative functions?
« Free consultation – You want to outsource all or part of your administrative functions, but don’t know where to start or which solution is right for you. »
Outsourcing consists of transferring all or part of a company’s tasks to an external service provider.
Together during our one-hour session, we’ll look at your goals and what needs to be in place before transferring all or part of your administrative functions.
We’ll look at:
How to correctly assess which functions you can outsource: Human Resources, payroll, general services, sales management, secretarial duties, event planning and coordination.
- Why you should outsource and how to go about it.
- Ongoing or one-off needs.
- How to put together a list of the service provider’s specific duties.
- The benefits and drawbacks
- The cost of outsourcing
You’ll leave this session with the clarity and motivation you need to truly consider outsourcing specific duties; and of course, with our support if you deem it necessary.
Who this initial consultation is for:
- Those companies that are not yet clients. This is a one-time only session
- Companies who wish to engage with a large number of prospects in a short amount of time
- Companies who wish to get a clear idea of their market
- Companies who wish to introduce new products/services, and learn about their competitors
Schedule your session by providing your information below. You will then receive a questionnaire to fill out and return to me.
If you do not fill out the questionnaire, your session will no longer be valid.
We will contact you within 48 hours to schedule a date and time for your session.
All of the services offered by Omag Consulting